Our program is selective and the admission standards vary within our partner schools. We are seeking students who are qualified, independent learners, who desire to reach their full potential as a student in a select U.S. secondary school.
The following steps are required to be considered for admission into our program:
- Complete the online inquiry form providing us with basic information to start your application file.
- Complete and submit our program application. We will send an application via email upon request.
- Submit required forms listed in the section below to supplement your application.
- Arrange a personal interview via Skype.
- Upon completion of steps 1-4 below qualified applications will be sent to schools of choice. Our partners schools may require their own Skype interview and additional application materials. Partners In Learning does not require an application fee, but many of our partner schools require a fee to process new applications.